Grow Fruits and Veggies
Grow Shrubs and Vines
Staff Tips Archive
Measure your square footage and we'll do the math for you.
- Fresh Bouquets for Valentines Day. Order your fresh floral arrangement online or in-store. All bouquets picked up in-store. Choose from 9 different arrangements. Order Here!
- Re-Pot Houseplants. Now is a great time to re-pot houseplants that have become root bound. Also, most houseplants prefer to be fertilized monthly.
- Birds need fresh water. Fill your heated birdbaths often. Place them near your feeder to attract more of your favorite feathered friends.
- Ponds! Check th ede-icer on ponds every couple of days if you have fish. Watch for evaporation in ponds and top off as needed.
- Icy Conditions. Try using traction grit when ice melt is not enough. It is small crushed rock that will stay all winter and provide traction for those difficult icy areas.
2014 Lawn and Turf Handbook
Gertens Lawn & Turf Handbook is your complete guide to an easy and beautiful lawn. Download your copy here.