Grow Fruits and Veggies
Grow Shrubs and Vines
Staff Tips Archive
Measure your square footage and we'll do the math for you.
- It's time to decorate and make the entrance to your home warm and inviting. Add fresh spruce tips, dogwood and curly willow to your containers to decorate for winter.
- Cover perennials with mulch. Put down an inch of hay or straw mulch over shallow rooted perennials to prevent frost heaving.
- Add bright warm color. Visit the Poinsettia House to find a huge selection of poinsettia's, Christmas cactus and many other holiday plants.
- Decorate inside your home by setting up your artificial Christmas tree!
- Cut evergreen branches for decorative pots. Visit Gertens and shop our vast selection of fresh holiday greenery.
2016 Lawn and Turf Handbook
Gertens Lawn & Turf Handbook is your complete guide to an easy and beautiful lawn. Download your copy here.