Gertens Yard Waste Recycling Services
At Gertens we recognize the concerns that today’s homeowners have regarding the sustainability and maintenance of a beautiful lawn. We want to help you achieve a long-term, balanced approach to caring for your yard as well as the environment.
Wastes Accepted At Gertens
- Brush (bagged): Woody branches & twigs.
- Yard Waste (bagged): Grass, leaves, & soft plant material
- Yard Waste (loose/non-compacted)
- Prunings/Brush (up to 1 ft. in diameter)
- Logs (over 1ft. in diameter)
- Sod, Black Soil, & Year/Garden Tearout
- Brown Soil & Fill
- Hardscape Waste: Concrete, gravel, stone, & rock (no rebar)
*There is a fee for yard waste recycling. For current pricing, please call 651-209-3511*
Gertens cannot accept hazardous waste.
We invite you to bring your lawn clippings, leaves, and yard waste to Gertens Landscape Supply Yard in Inver Grove Heights (year-round) or to the Gertens R.E.S. (Regional Eco-Services) facility in Eagan (Spring through late-Fall).
|Inver Grove Heights Location|
Eagan R.E.S Location - East of Lexington on Yankee Doodle
Gertens R.E.S. Facility
805 Yankee Doodle Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Gertens Inver Grove Heights
5500 Blaine Ave.
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076