Gertens Yard Waste Recycling Services
Gertens Main Store Brickyard hours:
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday 8am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm
Gertens RES Eagan location hours:
Closed for the season. See you next spring
Gertens RES Denmark location hours:
Closed for the season. See you next spring.
At Gertens we recognize the concerns that today’s homeowners have regarding the sustainability and maintenance of a beautiful lawn. We want to help you achieve a long-term, balanced approach to caring for your yard as well as the environment.
Wastes Accepted and Recycling Fees
- Brush (bagged): Woody branches & twigs - $1.00/bag
- Yard Waste (bagged): Grass, leaves, & soft plant material - $1.00/bag
- Yard Waste (loose/non-compacted) - $6.00/Cu Yd
- Prunings/Brush (up to 1 ft. in diameter) - $9.00/Cu Yd
- Logs (over 1ft. in diameter) - $9.00/Cu Yd
- Sod, Black Soil, & Yard/Garden Tearout - $6.00/Cu Yd
- Brown Soil & Fill - $8.00/Cu Yd
- Hardscape Waste: Concrete, gravel, stone, & rock (no rebar) - $20.00/Cu Yd
*Rates and conditions subject to change. Questions? Call 651-209-3511*
Due to Dutch Elm Disease, no Elm logs or brush allowed.
Gertens cannot accept hazardous waste.
We invite you to bring your lawn clippings, leaves, and yard waste to Gertens Landscape Supply Yard in Inver Grove Heights (year-round), Denmark Township or to the Gertens R.E.S. (Regional Eco-Services) facility in Eagan (Spring through late-Fall).
All recycling material must be separated by type. Soil, brush, yard waste and concrete each have specific recycling processes. In addition, all material for recycling must be free of foreign material including but not limited to plastic, fabric, paper bags, rebar etc. Gertens personnel will inspect each load prior to drop off, loads that do not pass inspection will be refused. These regulations ensure that Gertens is able to continue offering soils, amendments and mulches of the highest quality.