Grow Fruits and Veggies
Grow Shrubs and Vines
Staff Tips Archive
Measure your square footage and we'll do the math for you.
- Valentine's Day is approaching fast! Don't be left scrambling on the 14th. Pre-order your fresh bouquet now. Click here to choose.
- Don't forget about the birds: Birds need fresh water in the winter; you'll need a water heater to keep water available. A variety of bird seed and suet allows you to attract more speicies.
- Grilling. Keep your grill open and available all winter long. Nothing better than fresh cooked BBQ on a cold winter day.
- Houseplants or Tropical Plants: Tropical or houseplants are a great way to liven up the winter. Anything helps whether a small African Violet or a large Majesty Palm.
- Yard damage. keep an eye on lower branches of shrubs and trees for animal damage. Talk to us about various methods to deal with animal damage.
2017 Lawn and Turf Handbook
Gertens Lawn & Turf Handbook is your complete guide to an easy and beautiful lawn. Download your copy here.